Friday, September 10, 2010

Last post on this blog

So for the last couple of months, I've been using posterous to post to blogger. I've finally decided to make the move entirely to Posterous. It was their autopost feature that made me switch. But to be honest, I don't really like their editor. It's not very conducive to posts about code, since you don't edit HTML by default, and the editor munges your HTML.

But nonetheless, I think it's time to retire this blog. It's been fun y'all, but I think it's time to move to another phase. I think I was more prolific before, since I was learning a lot. Nowadays, I'm still learning, but have been less inclined to write about it. But, I'm breaking that habit and making it a point to write again. If you'd like to follow me over, I'm at:

http://iamwil.posterous.com/

Thanks everyone for reading this blog. It's been fun. I'll see you on the other side.

Wil

No comments:

Post a Comment