Wednesday, August 22, 2007

How to find your way along the tracks

I started helping out with the local Chicago Ruby scene. It was a small meetup group, but I was asked to do a small presentation on how to get started in Rails. Radiant CMS apparently gets things up and running quickly, so there is a blog for the group.

I wasn't able to make it to this one, so I recorded an mp3 of the talk as well as slides. (as a side note, I remember Zenter allows for slides and recording...but it wasn't up since their acquisition by Google.) Apparently, it went well. Thanks to Ray for getting on the ball with it. Many hands make light work.

At the next meeting, I'm to take the group on a splunking adventure through the rails source. It'll be a bit of work remembering what I was doing at the time, but it should be ok. I just need to make sure that I'm on the ball with everything that I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment