Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Django and TurboGears - web app frameworks for Python

As usual, the feeds let me hear about something, and then I go to wikipedia, or technorati to see what people have been saying about it. I've been one of the many that have been using Ruby on Rails for the past 3 weeks now. I have to say that it's been fairly easy to get things up and running, with the exception of having to deal with many to many relations.

Despite the hype that Ruby on Rails is getting, there's also other web application frameworks that you might want to check out, such as Django and TurboGears for Python programmers. Here's a little history on Turbogears. There's also Seaside for Smalltalk programmers. I haven't looked at any of the demos so far, but it seems like people like it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment